The project is nearing completion and it has been both tedious and rewarding. I hand ground my pigments in order to have the best possible control over the strength of the colors. Mixing the colors to achieve the colors of the painting was very painstaking, but as a result I have added many beautiful colors and hues to my pallette, which alone has made this all worth while. I worked from a high resolution image that I found at the Art Renewal Center which was helpful in getting colors similar to the original, but matching the subtle hues was painstaking. By zooming in on the reproduction I was able to work on small areas of the painting as well as study the brush strokes used by Sorolla, which I also attempted to copy. I should complete the painting in the next day or so and will post the finished result, if anyone has questions about the process, please feel free to contact me.